The region’s premiere event dedicated to improving the quality of life for our children
CME accredited from MOH for 12 credits
The Second Annual GCC Paediatric Summit is a unique platform where experts and key opinion leaders share their experience about key issues related to paediatric and controversial topics in child health.
This year’s program will facilitate insightful debates on the most strategic issues regarding pathogensis, management and prevention of serious paediatric disorders.
It will address key challenges in specific areas related to metabolic disorders, nutrition, gastroenterology, infectious diseases and vaccines, neurology, behavioral disorders and more..
The conference will offer Continuing Medical Education (CME) Credit Hours to its delegates as well as a truly unique opportunity to network, meet and build relationships with their peers in paediatrics and neonatology.
Top 5 reasons to attend GCC Paediatric 2012
- DISCOVER the latest trends and developments of prevention, diagnosis and management of common paediatric diseases
- EVALUATE and manage gastro-intestinal and metabolic disorders in children
- UNDERSTAND the latest innovations regarding the treatment of medical problems associated with sick neonates
- REVIEW proven methods in managing behavioural disorders in children
- LEARN about the national immunisation programme and recent updates in vaccines
- NETWORK with your peers in the field of paediatrics and neonatology to build relationships and exchange lessons learned
Who should attend 2nd Annual GCC Paediatric Summit?
- General paediatricians and Paediatric specialists in: Endocrinology, Oncology, Haematology, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nutrition, Allergy, Infectious diseases, Psychiatry
- Family Physicians
- School doctors and Social workers
- Public health specialists, Health planners, Strategists, Health marketing professionals, Allied health professionals